Re: Do you have a little place on w.d.o for a translation center ?

On Mon, 4 Dec 2000, Josip Rodin wrote:

> On Mon, Dec 04, 2000 at 04:39:11PM -0600, David Starner wrote:
> > > I've made some little scripts which check for the level of translation of
> > > every debian packages.
> > [...]
> > > You can see the results of this scripts at :
> > > http://www.ens-lyon.fr/~mquinson/debian/dtc/
> > > But as my school's server doesn't handel content negociation, it's a
> > > 'nice' mess. All links are broken, and you have to come back to the given
> > > adress after each page to choose another.
> >
> > This is cool. Has anyone ever done anything with it?
>
> I think this was moved to somewhere under http://www.debian.org/international/

It is under http://www.debian.org/international/l10n/

but the page there is pretty outdated:
Last Modified: Mon, May 22 22:31:33 UTC 2000

I do something for that right now. The better would be to automate the
extraction of info, for example in the makefiles of the web pages, but the
process is pretty time consuming.

Any idea ?

Bye, Mt.