Re: search.debian.org

On Sun, Nov 26, 2000 at 05:16:09PM +0100, peter karlsson wrote:
> What happened to the translations on search.debian.org? I get the
> English version by default (w.d.o works correctly), and the link to the
> Swedish translation doesn't work.

i turned language negotation off on that page while I was debugging the
problem with downloadnig php code.  I have turned it back on now.
Assuming that
  Äntligen har Debians webbplats en fungerande söksida. Den största
  delen av webbplatsen indexeras, men du kan

means something to someone who can read Swedish, then it is working ok.

  - Craig
--
Craig Small VK2XLZ  GnuPG:1C1B D893 1418 2AF4 45EE  95CB C76C E5AC 12CA DFA5
Eye-Net Consulting http://www.eye-net.com.au/        <csmall@eye-net.com.au>