people.names updating

Hi,

There are currently some scripts on www-master updating people.names file
with maintainer names, packages, and homepages. I'd like to:

 * fix them to use an updated set of homepages, using that data acquired
   from LDAP
 * get them to run on the normal 6-hourly run

The cron/scripts_weekly/people/people.pl operates on
cron/scripts_weekly/people/homepages file, but it seems it could use
cron/scripts_weekly/homepages.dat with only minor adjustments.

If update.people.html was moved to daily_updates, the parts which fetch the
Packages files would move to 1ftpfiles script, and since we're using the -N
option for wget, they wouldn't get redownloaded four times (instead of once)
a day.

Note: the so-called daily cron job is no longer run every 8 hours, it's run
every 6 hours. There's probably no reason anymore to run it more often, but
I'd like to hear suggestions if anyone has any.