Re: Stupid apache bug in search page fixed!

On Thu, Nov 23, 2000 at 02:18:39PM +1100, Craig Small wrote:

> The important thing is to ensure you have only stuff you want when you
> do ls index*
>
> This problem only occurs with certain charactersets. EG, mine is
> en-au, having no languiage set or making it en made it work ok.

This is related to the general problem we have when browsers use
country codes. When no variant can be decided on, e.g. when the
browser specifies en-us, then apache chooses one of the variants
using a list of criteria. One of them is mime-type. For some reason
apache often chooses other mime-types over text/html.

--
James (Jay) Treacy
treacy@debian.org