Re: html 4.0 validation for the site.

Josip Rodin:

> Do browsers support `switching off' displaying CSS?

Netscape 4:

  Edit | Preferences > Advanced > Enable Style Sheets

Opera:

  Press Ctrl+G to switch between "document mode" and "user mode".

> IME our audience is quite diverse WRT OSes and browsers, which makes this
> team's job more troublesome.

That's exactly why we shouldn't use HTML hacks geared to one browser
(such as adding in extra <p>s or <br>s to gain vertical space for
Netscape), but rather stick to strict HTML conformance.

--
\\//
peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/

  Statement concerning unsolicited e-mail according to Swedish law:
  http://www.softwolves.pp.se/peter/reklampost.html