Re: Statistieken (was: waar te beginnen)

On Wed, Nov 15, 2000 at 08:47:54PM +0100, Egon Willighagen wrote:

> Goh, er zijn maar 13 (=1%) van de files vertaald... wist niet dat het maar zo
> weinig was.
>
> De statistieken zijn te vinden op:
>
>   http://master.debian.org/~joey/webwml/

We'd love to see the Dutch translation of the Debian web site
improve. Of course, it requires a Dutch speaker (preferably
a native speaker). The current translation coordinator is listed
as Remco Rijnders <remmy@cistron.nl>. Please talk to him to
see what his status is.

As an aside, we'd prefer mail to debian-www be in English.
It took me almost a day to find someone to translate the mail. :)

--
James (Jay) Treacy
treacy@debian.org