Re: AMs: The Identification Check stage

Hi.  I'll update nm-step2 page based on this.
Please let me know (or fix directly, web people!) if there will be
something wrong in that page.

In <87r94kr5ax.fsf@dt-jtlaptop.datatrans>,
 on "10 Nov 2000 01:20:38 +0000",
 with "AMs: The Identification Check stage",

--
  Taketoshi Sano: <sano@debian.org>,<sano@debian.or.jp>,<kgh12351@nifty.ne.jp>