Re: improved rounded boxes on the web site

On Sun, Nov 12, 2000 at 05:46:51PM +0100, peter karlsson wrote:
> > Right... I've thought about including the languages thing in the new box,
> > but it didn't look good, it was too clunky. I've moved those two parts below
> > a thin <hr> without a shade, and put them side by side, with the copyright
> > info in a blue box.
>
> Well, now it is very unbalanced, and the text in the contact box is
> unreadable (see screenshot at
> <URL:http://www.softwolves.pp.se/tmp/joy.gkvk.hr/>).

Ew. It's not supposed to look like that: the small text should be just that,
small, it's <font size="-1">. There aren't any font size changing directives
in the code save that, so I'm inclined to say this is a bug in Opera.

If you have a workaround, tell me...