Re: Translation stats

	I've made some time ago some scripts to build pages that would allow
the translators to see when they needed to update them. The results can be
seen at
http://www.debian.org/international/spanish/www.es.html

	And you can check the CVS to see the scripts that check out this
information (using the translation-check flags and the translation
templates.. IIRC)

	It would not be very difficult to use them to build new statistics,
telling which % is up to date, which % needs to revised (more that Y
changes) and which is obsolete (more than Y different versions in the tags)

	Javi