Re: Debian banner

On Tuesday 31 October 2000 16:41, Sean 'Shaleh' Perry wrote:
> I can not see the banner (it rotates thru a list of banners).  I have seen
> something like what you describe at freshmeat, perhaps they can help?

I can confirm the a Debian 2.1 banner is going around... i think i saw it
on freshmeat or slashdot, or maybe linuxtoday.com... And this was definately
after 2.2 was released...

Egon

--
Hi! I'm a .signature virus! Copy me into your ~/.signature to help me spread
 If you dont know what ~/.signature means , don't get your panties in a