Problem with searching the LSB mail archives.

Hi, several folks (including myself) are having difficulty in searching
the LSB mailing list archives lsb-discuss and lsb-spec.  I'm not sure if
the other LSB lists are having problems, however, as I am not on them and
I'm not sure what should be there.

When I do a search for "rpm" on the list "lsb-discuss" at
http://lists.debian.org/search.html I get "No archives match that
combination of lists and dates".  Here are the options I selected:

Search for:		rpm
Case sensitive?		unchecked
Partial match?		unchecked
Single line match?	unchecked
List filter:		lsb-discuss selected
Misspellings allowed:	0
Max messages returned:	25
Max lines per message:	10
Date filter:		The last two years selected

Thanks for your help,
Jeffrey.

| Jeffrey Watts                     |
| Systems Programmer         | "The difference between Charles Manson  |
| Network Systems Management |  and every woman I've dated is that     |
| Sprint Communications      |  Manson has the decency to look like a  |
o----------------------------|  nut the first time you meet him."      |
                             |  -- Rich Jeni                           |