Re: klecker.debian.org

On Thu, Oct 19, 2000 at 12:40:01AM -0600, Jason Gunthorpe wrote:
> The new va.debian.org replacement box is installed and running, mostly.
> The mailsystem is not active and only the web team can login right now,
> but that won't last too long.
>
> I would like the web team to prepare it to resume it's duty as
> www.debian.org ASAP. Please get everything you need mirrored into
> /org/www.debian.org and let me know if you need any programs that are not
> installed.
>
> All the apache configuration should be done from the apache.conf in
> www.debian.org, see the file on master..

Will there still be a copy of the web pages on master?
The reason is if there is no copy then the indexer for the searching has
to move too, which probably the whol search stuff should go with it.

Are the drives there big enough for a postgresql database in that case?

  - Craig
--
Craig Small VK2XLZ  GnuPG:1C1B D893 1418 2AF4 45EE  95CB C76C E5AC 12CA DFA5
Eye-Net Consulting http://www.eye-net.com.au/        <csmall@eye-net.com.au>