Re: Changing search button on the navbar

On Mon, Oct 16, 2000 at 08:10:14AM +1100, Craig Small wrote:
> G'day,
>   The searching seems to be going ok now for the Debian website, though
> if translators can check their 8-bit character words are working that
> would be great.
>
> Next is to change the search button on the navbar.  Pretty easy change
> I know but it will mean pretty much every page has to be re-built.
>
> Jay I've seen you lurking here just recently, when do we do the switch?

Who, me? I'm around, just pressed for time. Make the change whenever you
want as far as I'm concerned. Time to go watch the last half of the Sopranos
(ok, so I do have some free time. But it's a really good show).

BTW, I am quite happy with all the changes being made to the
of the web site.

--
James (Jay) Treacy
treacy@debian.org