translation-check.wml

Hi!

I just committed my updates to the translation-check.wml file in
english/template/debian. It contains the following updates:

* You can specify a source language if the original version is not
  English (I use this in english/international/Swedish.wml)

* There are now two severities, after two changes, a message saying
  that the translation is aged appears, and after five, a message
  saying it is outdated, and providing a link to the original page
  (taking into account the source language configured above).
  The number of revisions can be configured.

* Moved the hard-coded message out to slices, so now it can be
  translated (thus translation-check-fr.wml can be removed).

This should make it quite usable. Now only the dependencies for the
translation on the original versions need to be added so that the
messages appear automatically.

I've also updated the description on how it works in
/devel/website/uptodate - please read.

--
\\//
peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/

  Statement concerning unsolicited e-mail according to Swedish law:
  http://www.softwolves.pp.se/peter/reklampost.html