my first try on changing the design of web site front page

Hi ppl,

I had a few ideas for a new web site design the other day, so I cooked up a
draft of one of them. It's at http://joy.gkvk.hr/greeny/

It's done using a different combination of colors, dark green as the general
background, and orange-yellow-ish, white and light gray as box backgrounds.
The content didn't change much, I just separated the initial description
into its own box and had it have most contrast (black on white), to
emphasize it. I pondered about more fancy changes between colors, so that it
doesn't look so sharp, but I didn't get to that part yet.

It occured to me that the main content shouldn't be black-on-white or
white-on-black, but a less contrast-ful combination of colors, because
looking at all that bright white empty space irritates my eyes. Besides,
black-on-white is like the most boring colorset ever, and white-on-black
could seem a bit too related to all those warez/mp3/crack/phreak sites to an
innocent bystander :)

So anyway, take a look at it and comment, please.

P.S. joeyh/lfilipoz, if you're reading this, it's the same thing as the page
you saw previously.