glimpse sucks.

Hi,

I just noticed this in the daily log, /org/lists.debian.org/daily.log:

./buildindex: line 50: 23092 Segmentation fault      glimpseindex -B -o -X -H /org/lists.debian.org/lists/glimpse/tmp -i $list1 $list2 $list3

That's after the `usual' error messages :/ Glimpse is not performing
satisfactory at all, AFAICT. The search CGI isn't very functional, this
indexing process gives errors, and with all that, the software's non-free.

Craig, what's happening to udmsearch, can we switch to that?