Re: debian cd's

On Sat, Sep 09, 2000 at 11:20:03AM +0200, mek wrote:
> Vendor Name: Puxii
> URL of Vendor: http://squat.net/puscii
> Whether or not you donate some of the sale to Debian: yes possible (*)
> Type of CDs sold: official binaries (by request sources and extra addons)
> Country you are in: netherlands
> Do you ship orders overseas: no
> URL of a web page that has information about your Debian CDs:
>         http://squat.net/puscii/cd
>
> (*)we like to make possible donations to debian on request, but i couldnt find
> any relevant info about how this should work. can you give me a URL?
I missed your email the first time around for some reason.  You're in
there now.

For donations have a look at http://www.spi-inc.org/donations make sure
you specify the donation is for Debian.

  - Craig

--
Craig Small VK2XLZ  GnuPG:1C1B D893 1418 2AF4 45EE  95CB C76C E5AC 12CA DFA5
Eye-Net Consulting http://www.eye-net.com.au/        <csmall@eye-net.com.au>