Build problems revisited

Seems like the previous problem solved itself somehow (?), but now make
fails when it comes to the SPI directory. I saw some recent changes in
the CVS, but I can't figure out why it does this:

make -C SPI
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/peter/proj/debian/webwml/english/SPI'
make[1]: *** No rule to make target `../english/Pics/banner.jpg', needed by `../english/template/debian/navbar.wml'.  Stop.
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/peter/proj/debian/webwml/english/SPI'
make: *** [SPI] Error 2

--
\\//
peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/

  Statement concerning unsolicited e-mail according to Swedish law:
  http://www.softwolves.pp.se/peter/reklampost.html