DB driven vendor page

G'day,
  After all these Cd vendor updates, I've started making a DB driven
vendor page.  Currently it is very rough but if you want to see what
it does so far have a look at
http://gonzo.eye-net.com.au/~csmall/vendor.php

I've also tried to see if it speaks German,
http://gozno.eye-net.com.au/~csmall/vendor.de.php

That bit is working fine, I'm now working on the edit screen because I'm
lazy and would rather click than have to write sql queries.

While it doesn't show it, it does have the facility to allow arbitary
searches which might be interesting.

Due to the joint evilness of driving SQL pages through wml which has
slicing some of the PHP code is pretty awful.  I'm wondering if there
is a way of making that nicer.

  - Craig
--
Craig Small VK2XLZ  GnuPG:1C1B D893 1418 2AF4 45EE  95CB C76C E5AC 12CA DFA5
Eye-Net Consulting http://www.eye-net.com.au/        <csmall@eye-net.com.au>