[rms@gnu.org: [cwither@aloha.net: Re: GNU/Linux Cookbook addendum to addendum]]

----- Forwarded message from Richard Stallman <rms@gnu.org> -----

From: Richard Stallman <rms@gnu.org>
To: wichert@debian.org
Subject: [cwither@aloha.net: Re: GNU/Linux Cookbook addendum to addendum]
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2000 15:03:35 -0600 (MDT)

http://www.debian.org/intro/about  reportedly says

    I'm still not convinced

    Not to worry. As hard disk space has become cheap, most people
    have at least 500MB of extra space. Debian can be easily installed
    on this extra space and can coexist with your existing OS. If you
    need more space, you can simply delete one of the OSes (and after
    you see the power of Linux, we are sure it won't be Debian).

Could you please change Linux to GNU/Linux?  I don't think it is the
kernel, Linux, alone that will convince people.

----- End forwarded message -----

 /       Nothing is fool-proof to a sufficiently talented fool     \
| wichert@wiggy.net                   http://www.liacs.nl/~wichert/ |