What to do with fixed but not closed bugs?

Sometimes I've noticed there are bugs, which are fixed, but not
closed. So I'm asking should I ask close such bugs by myself or should
I rather noticed somebody about those bugs? (Who, this list?)

For example now bugs #62700 and #67893 are still active, altough both
are fixed without any notice in bug report logs.

BTW Does some logging system support some special syntax for closing
w.d.o bugs, as it is with packages? (Adding "closes #<number>" to
ChangeLog closes given bug.)
--
Tommi Vainikainen