Changes to the web site build system for most languages

Hi people,

I noticed how many of the toplevel translation makefiles are duplicated, so
I ran a few diff's of all the latin-based language translations' Make* files
with the english version. The result was that basically nothing needed
changes.

So I made a `united' makefile, located in ../Makefile.common, emptied
Make.dep.{templ,generic} and Make.common, and included that file in
Make.lang files. This means that next time you update your Make.lang file,
make will abort saying it can't find ../Makefile.common file -- you'll need
to do a `cvs update' one directory above to get it.

I didn't touch chinese/, japanese/ or korean/ because I presumed they have
some hacks in the build system, because of multi-byte charsets. They will
eventually be converted to the new layout, I guess.

One other change I made along the way: wml output files (i.e. *.??.html)
will have mode g+w. That shouldn't hurt anyone, and it will help in the
master repository. You can override the setting by setting the $(WML)
variable in your Make.lang file, just don't commit the change to CVS.