Re: files in international/l10n take too long to process

On Thu, Jul 27, 2000 at 11:59:26PM +0200, Josip Rodin wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 27, 2000 at 10:21:01PM +0200, Denis Barbier wrote:
> >    so it would be nice to create an empty file called
> >        webwml/english/template/debian/sys/compat1.wml
>                                  ~~~~~~~ this part shouldn't be needed :)
I find the extra, unneeded level a bit annoying, but didn't
know enough when I got started to get rid of it.

It probably isn't worth the pain of changing every file just to remove
it. Maybe when we next make some major changes to the site...

--
James (Jay) Treacy
treacy@debian.org