Re: Packages/ pages aren't getting updated

On Tue, Jun 20, 2000 at 03:56:51AM +0200, Josip Rodin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Package xmms 1.2.0-1 was accepted into the archive on 17 Jun 2000, but it's
> entry on the web pages still hasn't been updated. Three days should be
> enough for any update :) so I guess something went wrong. Can someone check
> this out, please (Jay, Nick?)

Ever since the official archive moved off of master, the web updates haven't
been working properly. Unfortunately, I haven't had time to track down the
problem. I have been considering moving things back to working off a cron
job from my account. Better would be to set up a account for the web pages
and have everyting done from there.

I am about to manually update the Packages section of the site.

--
James (Jay) Treacy
treacy@debian.org