Re: complete clone of the debian website

Andrew Weiss wrote:

> So can we forward Debian's license page to them and demand removal?

At least the respect of the license (probably refer back to the
original and use the same license; they can't really decide to
copy our stuff and change the license in it!)

> What exactly can be done about people with no creativity whatsoever?

Treat it the same way we would if they did the same with GPL'ed
software we had copyright ownership on.  And why not?