Re: Loss of Archive

I know that the lintian pages are not being updated.  I'm pretty sure the
whole lintian laboratory will have to be moved to auric but that is going to
have to wait until Jason gives his blessing.  The lab can get large.  In the
past, it has only been restrained by the size of the partition it was on.