Re: [nm-admin] NM website has moved!

Hi.

 at "11 May 2000 18:37:22 +0900", I wrote:

>   at Thu, 11 May 2000 13:25:49 +1000,
>  Craig Small <csmall@debian.org> writes:

> > Next, when can we tell people about it?
>
> I think we can open our web pages and database when da-manager@debian.org
> (I send the copy of this mail to them) can use your database and put their
> data into it.
> I will change the link on devel/index (in fact, template/debian/develbar.wml
> has the link as "<A href="help"><join></A>") to devel/join/ then.
>
> Currently, Statistics shows no processed New Maintainers, while we know
> at least two applicants have been registered as official members.

I have checked the database today, and found that it is in full work now.
(It shows that three new applicants have been registered already.)

So I think we can officially open the new "New Maintainers Corner",
but before do that, I wish to consult this on www list.

Can I change the link on template/debian/develbar.wml ?

--
  Taketoshi Sano: <sano@debian.org>,<sano@debian.or.jp>,<kgh12351@nifty.ne.jp>