Available Documentation in the Debian's WWW/FTP mirrors/CDs

	I have downloaded some unofficial CDs of potato and I have seen a
problem which can be found in our mirrors, our ftp sites, our web site, and
the Cd's made by debian-cd.
	The core of the problem is: documentation is in more than one place
and does not always include translated documentation available at the DDP.

	Please check, for example:
	ftp.debian.org:/doc
	ftp.debian.org:/dists/frozen/main/disks-i386/current/doc
	in a Debian-CD:/doc
	www.debian.org/doc
	www.debian.org/releases/stable/i386
	www.debian.org/~elphick/ddp
	www.debian.org/international/Spanish (only in Spanish sorry)

	We need a consistent way to offer our documentation, so it is
available in all mediums the same documentation... I was surprised, for
example, not to see the translations of the "Debian Installation Manual" on
the final (official) Debian slink cd's, but it *was* available at the web
site.

	Now, ¿who is in charge of this? ¿How can I fix it? ¿Is it somehow
automagically managed?

	I intend to do my best, if nobody else is working on it (or even if
it is), to have a stardand way to distribute our documentation in all the mediums
final users will see but I need some help of those who know why it currently is
how it is.

	Best regards

	Javi