debwww group has write access ? (Re: Ready to enter devel/debian-jr into CVS)

Hi.

In <Pine.LNX.3.96.1000224111625.17256M-100000@sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca>,
 at Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 11:21:18 -0400 (AST),
  on Subject: Ready to enter devel/debian-jr into CVS,
   Ben Armstrong <synrg@sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca> writes:

> and put it in the devel/debian-jr subdir, but the "add" and "commit"
> commands complained that I need write access.  I thought I had write
> access.  Help?

I have tried to add/commit devel/join subdirectory (and files in it),
but was told that I don't have read/write access to the history file
/cvs/webwml/CVSROOT/history. I did ssh login on cvs.debian.org,
and checked I belong to debwww group, but the history file (and the
other files in /var/cvs/webwml/) belongs to webwml group, with no
access to world (660).

Please help me, too.

--
  Taketoshi Sano: <sano@debian.org>,<sano@debian.or.jp>,<kgh12351@nifty.ne.jp>