Re: [nm-admin] Completed Checklist

Hi!

 at Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 12:24:46 +0100,
   Josip Rodin <joy@cibalia.gkvk.hr> writes:

> On Thu, Feb 24, 2000 at 02:21:48PM +0900, Taketoshi Sano wrote:
> > But I hope that I can commit these into our cvs tree for main www,
> > so that we can use "http://www.debian.org/devel/join/"; to look our
> > "New Maintainer's Corner". I hope this will make my work easy for
> > integration, because other members in webadmin team can help me
> > to refine my "sample implementation" with the cvs.
>
> Yes, please. :)

Thank you. Then I will do it. (or at least, will try to do it :)

> > I don't think that devel/index has the link to that directory until
> > we can open the gate publicly after the shake down cruise.
>
> I agree.

Sure. BTW, just add "join" as a subdir in devel/Makefile
 (i.e. "SUBS=website join") may be allowed, I think.

> > And I will keep the caution ("This is unofficial private ...") during the
> > shake down cruise.
>
> Shouldn't be necessary, as no one else will know about the page except
> readers of these lists.

Hmm, I am not much assured. I will commit with them. Since to remove
that cautions is fairly easy, so it does not take much time to do so.

> > How do you think about this, our webadmin team (treacy, joy, gecko, or
> > else) ?
>
> I'm not the official webmaster.

Oh, excuse me. I should have check the maintainer_contact page.

Regards.

--
  Taketoshi Sano: <sano@debian.org>,<sano@debian.or.jp>,<kgh12351@nifty.ne.jp>