Re: debian-kids list

On Mon, 14 Feb 2000, Ben Armstrong wrote:
> I don't know what happend to my wishlist :(  I submitted it last
> night and haven't received confirmation yet.  Oh well, it's probably
> just as well, as we are discussing a change in name from debian-kids
> to debian-jr (provided nobody has objections to debian-jr) as it
> better encompasses all age ranges without the older ones feeling
> slighted :)

I have gone ahead with the name change debian-kids to debian-jr and
have changed my page accordingly (with a symlink to the old dir just
so nothing will break).  The new URL is:

	http://www.debian.org/~synrg/debian-jr/

I hope this is the last change.  I've received nothing but positive
comments so far on the change.  Crossing my fingers.  Please update
at your leisure (and in the description of the group call it "Debian Jr."
instead of "Debian Kids").

The wishlist confirmation still hasn't shown up.  If/when it does, I'll
amend the info I provided accordingly.

Ben