Re: debian-kids list

On Sat, Feb 12, 2000 at 01:44:20PM -0400, Ben Armstrong wrote:
> On Sat, 12 Feb 2000, James A. Treacy wrote:
>
> > If this is acceptable, just tell us when you have a page set up and
> > we'll add the link.
>
> Yup, certainly this works well as long as I'm the primary person
> contributing material to the page.  If/when we grow to a size where
> multiple contributers need access, we'll be more concerned about w.d.o/
> space, no doubt.

We'll worry about that when the time comes.

> OK, I'll see what my draft produces.  Got anything in the way of templates
> I can use for a "default" layout for the page so it meshes well with the
> main w.d.o site?

We use wml to take care of all these details. You can save the source
to one of the Debian pages (not the main page as it is unique) and
change the body (and title) to your own. You should then change
the references to 'Pics' to 'http://www.debian.org/Pics' so the images
can be found. Finally, get rid to the stuff at the bottom of the page
pointing to translations.

--
James (Jay) Treacy
treacy@debian.org