Debian webmaster needs help with Japanese CD vendors

G'day,
  I'm the webmaster who maintains the Debian CD vendors webpage at
http://www.debian.org/distrib/vendors

I need some help because I don't speak Japanese and because of the
character set I cannot even make a guess.  What I am doing is checking
all vendors.

I am checking for the following:
 * Is their website up (no under construction pages)
 * Do they sell Debian CDs?
 * A URL pointing to a page describing / mentioning the Debian CDs.

Could someone on debian-japanese list have a look at the following
vendors and get back to me?  Thanks

Admail Japan http://ms.shu.nu/
Hypercore http://www.hypercore.co.jp/

  - Craig
--
Craig Small VK2XLZ, PGP: AD 8D D8 63 6E BF C3 C7  47 41 B1 A2 1F 46 EC 90
Eye-Net Consulting http://www.eye-net.com.au/     <csmall@eye-net.com.au>