Re: Abbrev of country names - need immediate feedback

On Wed, Feb 02, 2000 at 11:19:42AM +0100, peter karlsson wrote:
> James A. Treacy:
>
> > We need to add something to the country abbreviations to make them unique.
> > Any suggestions? Perhaps appending a 'c', for country, to them.
>
> That's probably a good idea. Hopefully, it will not clash with any future
> HTML keywords...

As yours was the only response, and you are in agreement, I'll do it.

> > I need to fix this before the pages update so send in your comments/ideas
> > now.
>
> Have you changed all the pages that use the current country codes? And, are
> you planning on changing the language codes the same way?

Yes, I believe I changed all the english versions of the pages. This time,
I'll do the translations as well. Luckily, there are only a few pages
using the country names that aren't templates or using a separate data
file.

--
James (Jay) Treacy
treacy@debian.org