Re: Password in the DB (fwd)

On Tue, Feb 01, 2000 at 04:33:17PM -0700, Jason Gunthorpe wrote:

> I think db.debian.org should probably be prominately linked from the
> /devel/ pages in the website - particularly I'd love to see a direct link
> to the 'lost password' page - that is the most common question I get :>

I just added a new section called 'Debian Administration' which includes
links to the list of machines, the developer database and the doc on
changing a password. As usual, the change will be visible after the
next mirror run (about 17 hours from when I write this).

--
James (Jay) Treacy
treacy@debian.org