[ghaverla@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca: Debian.org search function]

This might not be a bad idea... or... we might have to bite the weene and
go non-free...

----- Forwarded message from ghaverla@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca -----

MBOX-Line: From ghaverla@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca Mon Jan 31 20:47:01 2000
From: ghaverla@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 13:46:48 -0700 (MST)
To: webmaster@debian.org
Subject: Debian.org search function

Hi!
  Will you please remove all evidence of a search
function of the debian website from your web
pages!  I've tried on and off for a few months
now, and there is never any search function,
it is always "temporarily" down.  You are just
annoying people by letting them think this will
ever work.

Gord

Matter Realisations     http://www.materialisations.com/
Gordon Haverland, B.Sc. M.Eng. President
101  9504 182 St. NW    Edmonton, AB, CA  T5T 3A7
780/481-8019            ghaverla @ freenet.edmonton.ab.ca

----- End forwarded message -----