Using tools to coordinate translations

	I have been tinkering these weekend with some tools made by
Christophe Le Bars <clebars@debian.org> that he is currently using to keep
track of the translation effort of Debian documentation to french (see
http://www.debian.org/international/French).
	I have used this same tools for my own work as coordinator and since
I had to translate them into spanish I figured it would be the same work to
make them more easy to use to other coordinators.

	I have just checked in the application into international/spanish/
if other coordinators feel it is useful maybe we could work out a way to
make it useful through wml.

	Best regards

	Javi