Bad info on debian.org/devel

	It seems to me that there is a problem in the Developer's Corner

1.- The 'Managing Debian Packages using CVS' is repeated twice, one with
link and one w/o link.

2.- The Spanish version does not show up any info in the side and this might
be because the tags I sent to Joey have been not included, but wml does not
take the english one by default (as with the mainbar).

	Patch for devel.wml included.

	Javi

75a76
>       [ES:Constituación de Debian:]
95a97
>       [ES:Informaci&ocaute;n de Votaciones:]
115a118
>       [ES:Personas Debian:]
135a139
>       [ES:Contactos Debian:]
155a160

[ES:Obtener una clavePGP de un Desarrollador:]
179a185
>       [ES:Información de versiones:]
199a206
>       [ES:Arquitecturas Diversas:]
219a227
>       [ES:Bugs Críticos Distribución:]
239a248
>       [ES:Política Debian:]
259a269
>       [ES:Manual de Política Debian:]
279a290
>       [ES:Actualizaciones Propuestas de Política:]
299a311
>       [ES:Política Versión Manual-Japonés]
319a332
>       [ES:Información sobre Empaquetamiento:]