Re: Problem with romanian/News/weekly/index.wml

At 03:14 AM 1/21/00 -0500, James A. Treacy wrote:
We discovered a problem with the file romanian/News/weekly/index.wml.
The call to get_weeklynews_list was calling with the arguments
used in get_recent_list. This caused perl to use huge quantities
of RAM and it crashed master.debian.org.

Just thought I'd mention it.

As an aside, I replaced the Makefile in that directory so it references
CURRENT-ISSUE-IS in the English directory. This way you don't need
to keep your own copy. :)

--
James (Jay) Treacy
treacy@debian.org

Thanks, I checked out and recompiled the whole on my machine, works fine.
It was my mistake, I am really sorry about.
Also, I removed for now the weekly index from the translation

A.