CVS access method change

Hi!
Once you asked translators to change to using ssh to access CVS.
I have a difficult network situation (behind a firewall) and i am making
some tricks to get access to the repository, so needed some time to check if
I would be able to use CVS after changing the method.

Now that I've done some doc reading and experiments it seems that it will be
OK, but there's this password problem.

Namely, I don't remember the password, I only have in .cvspass.
So please either tell me the way to extract it from there or whom should I
mail the password to have it changed (or set separately for ssh - if this
method is using diffirent authentication)?

regards
Marcin
--

Marcin Owsiany