Re: [carlie@ssc.com: Readers Choice, Linux Journal]

James A. Treacy said:
> On Wed, Sep 22, 1999 at 11:57:53AM -0700, Darren Benham wrote:
> > Is one of these "click on here to vote for me" links something we really want
> > to do?
> >
> Since Debian is full of intelligent, objective people (which is part
> of what makes us better than everyone else :) we should have no
> problem including a link to the voting, but not to a link that
> directly causes a vote for us.

I think this is a nice idea, perhaps an email to debian-devel or
debian-user too :)  Anyhow, where should this link go?

I can put it in the awards area if you like.  Also some people had some
comments about the awards page, if you do please email them to me.  I
think the layout needs refinement.

  - Craig

--
Craig Small VK2XLZ, PGP: AD 8D D8 63 6E BF C3 C7  47 41 B1 A2 1F 46 EC 90
Eye-Net Consulting http://www.eye-net.com.au/     <csmall@eye-net.com.au>