Help test the dynamic package pages

The dynamic package pages are almost ready for prime time.
The searching and page display are pretty fast now.
This is the result of making the sql searches more
efficient and using speedy-cgi-perl (the perl scripts
are persistent which removes the perl startup delay
and having to reconnect to the db on every invocation).

There are a few things that still need fixing/testing:

  The dependencies pages are slow. I still need to look
  at modifying the sql searches to make them faster.

  Why do the pages refresh in Netscape when a page is
  finished loading? This is very annoying.

  You can get a list of all packages beginning with a string
  by using ^string, e.g. ^a to get all packages beginning with
  'a'. Is this a common enough request to warrant having a
  seperate form for it?

  What is the response like from different parts of the world?
  Send the results to debian-www.

You can gain access to the new pages by using
http://www.debian.org/distrib/new_package
After some code cleanup I'll add the source to the webwml CVS.

Jay Treacy