link to logos page

There have been a few requests to add a link to the logo page from the
main page. I figured that it wouldn't be that popular so made a link
from the deveopers' corner. Adding everything to the main page makes
it rather cluttered (it is already starting to get that way again),
but if people vote for it, we'll do it.

If we do it, there are two options. First is to simply add it to
the menubar. The other would be to make it a link from the logo
itself. The second option has the added benefit that someone
grabbing the logo would be more likely to see the page - and
therefore read the license.

What do you think?

Jay Treacy