Re: For the Abolishment of "Ports"

Your timing is amazing. I have implemented dynamic versions of the package
pages as a test. Check out
  http://cgi.debian.org/www-master/debian.org/distrib/new_package

Access is done through searching and works fairly well. True regex
searches aren't possible though (regex searching in postgresql isn't
much more powerful than plain sql).

Note that the response is slow as no optimization has been done yet.
I'll probably have to have separate dbs for each debian release
(stable, unstable, frozen) as postgresql seems to get a lot slower
when I have both stable and unstable together.

Jay Treacy