New Spanish coodinators

	Hi!

	This is just a quick note to introduce myself (Jesús) and
Eugenio, the new coordinators for the Spanish translation of the
Debian web. Perhaps you'll get in the near future a more complete
description of ourselves, but for now, let's start with a
question. When Javier (the former coordinator) left, he didn't gave us
the passwd of the Spanish CVS user, for having write access to the
repository. Could somebody give us that passwd, or open new CVS
accounts for us?

	Thanks,

		Jesus.

PS: In case you prefer not using email, you can fax me, to the number
below, but be sure for specifying my name (Jesús M. González-Barahona)
and my department (Departamento de Informática)

PPS: Our email addresses are:

	Jesús M. González-Barahona: jgb@computer.org
	Eugenio Sanchez: eugenio_sanchez@usa.net

--
Jesus M. Gonzalez Barahona             | Departamento de Informatica
tel +3491 624 9458, fax +3491 624 9129 | Universidad Carlos III de Madrid