debian gnu/linux

Hello,

can we probably change the Link at the bottom of each page:

   Back to the Debian GNU/Linux homepage.

Change to something like:

"Back to the Debian Project homepage."

or something similar neutral? Those links look kinda silly on the Hurd
pages. (Yeah, I know the Hurd is not released yet, but I am working on it :)

Also if all web designers could keep an eye on Linuxisms were they aren't
strictly necessary, and change such locations, this would be great. (I don't
expect you to grep through thepages, but if something catches your eye, well
you know what I mean).

Thanks,
Marcus

--