Re: Notifying readers when documents are too old

	Well, how abouta *forcing* all translators to add that tag to the
pages they translate, that is change it from "recommended" to "required" in
Debian terms ;)

	Reasons:

a) it's easy to place (just a comment in the HTML)
b) it's useful for them
c) it's useful for users (if we make my proposal happen)

	Regards

	Javi