Re: Notifying readers when documents are too old

I'd like to see it in ation.. so let me give a "guarded yes".  I just
recently got mail from someone who couldn't find the logo files and "the
page was fill of broken links" turned out they were looking at the german
version of the page and it hasn't been translated yet...