Re: Sorting lists by language (was [Fwd: New translation: India])

> If you feel this is important, feel free to implement it.

I don't know Perl (yet, my "Programming Perl" was shipped from amazon.co.uk
yesterday, so I'll hopefully receive it next week or something), so could
you please set it up?

> It would be even better if you go one step further so that a page
> can simply call a function giving the list of countries and a
> string and the sorted text is automatically printed out.

That would be good, yes.

--
\//
peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/