[Fwd: New translation: India]

Oops.  I didn't send this to the list like I meant too...

Ok, I have found countries.wml and I have added India to it.  It seems
there are a few more languages translated in that file than in the
counsultants.data file.  8)

Now, how do I use this?  I tires just putting "#use
wml::debian::countries" at the top of consultant.wml, but that doesn't
seem to work.  If I do that and delete all my translations of the
country names, I get no country's names at all when I run make...

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Behan

--
Behan Webster     mailto:behanw@pobox.com
                  http://www.pobox.com/~behanw/
"James A. Treacy" wrote:

> On Wed, Jul 28, 1999 at 03:50:26PM +0200, peter karlsson wrote:
> > > I'm talking to a consultant in India (who wants to be added to the
> > > list), and so I thought I'd add in the following tag to the consultants
> > > wml file.  Of course I will need help with the various translations.
> >
> > Uhm, I didn't find it in countries.wml. Haven't you added it there yet, or?
> >
> I'm guessing he was going to collect as many as possible before
> committing it.

Although you are correct, the place I'm committing it is in the
consultants.wml file.  When whoever it was that set up the
consultants.data file wrote it, they placed all the country tags at the
top of it.  I merely update that file. I was unaware of a central place
for country translations.

I'll admit that a central place would be good for these translastions.
How would I start using countries.wml?  I suppose I should check that
countries.wml supports all the countries I already have, and trnasfer
over any that it doesn't...

Thanks,

Behan

--